Victoria Pou has assisted clients ages 3 through adult through individual and family therapy services since 2009. During this time she has administered individual assessments and created treatment plans as well as worked as a school counselor.
Areas of Specialization
- Conducting tests and assessments
- Coordinating treatment plans with school counselors
- Designing treatment plans
- Addressing bullying prevention
- School testing
- Career advising
Education & Experience
- MS in Education, Counselor Education, from The Citadel Graduate College, Charleston, S.C.
- BS in Childhood and Family Development from The University of Georgia
- National Certified Counselor
- Licensed Professional Counselor, in process
- South Carolina School Counseling Certified
- Georgia School Counseling Certified
Upon graduation, Victoria worked as a counselor at Grace Harbour Counseling & Diagnostic. After, she served as a middle school counselor at two large schools in Columbia, South Carolina. Also, she has served as a community volunteer and board member for the National Alliance for Mental Illness.